Support Project Medishare today for #GivingTuesday
Join Project Medishare today for a day of Giving: #GivingTuesday. All donations made ensure that we can continue to provide comprehensive health and development services and building capacity in Haiti. Our work saves lives and forms the foundation upon which larger social change is built. We treat more than 180,000 people annually and operate:
- The country’s only critical care and trauma hospital;
- The only Newborn and Pediatric Intensive Care Units for the sickest premature infants and children;
- Multiple rural community health clinics;
- A major cholera treatment facility; and
- The nation’s most advanced prosthetics facility.